Working with Marathon Oilsuppliers
Our Global Supply Chain organization obtains goods and services from outside vendors that align with our Code of Business Conduct, and demonstrate compliance with applicable safety, environmental and transportation laws and regulations.
Successful supplier candidates should:
- Be financially viable
- Be competitive and have “value added” technical, cost or service advantages
- Be ethical, with high health, environment, safety and security standards
- Understand Marathon Oil’s business
- Follow ISO or others appropriate industry procedures and processes
- Have timely and accurate electronic invoice submission processes
Our people and workplaces are safe
We’re committed to providing safe and healthy workplaces where our employees, contractors and others involved with our operations can work in a secure setting, free of injury or illness.
Our operations are clean
We conduct operations in a manner designed to protect the environment and will work to minimize wastes, emissions and other releases in all of our activities.
We practice responsible action wherever we work
We strive to be a good corporate citizen wherever we operate, in accordance with our corporate social responsibility position statement. We maintain high ethical standards, support sustainable business practices, and prepare for and respond accordingly to emergencies that may occur.