Working with Marathon Oil
Our Global Supply Chain organization obtains goods and services from outside vendors that align with our Code of Business Conduct, and demonstrate compliance with applicable safety, environmental and transportation laws and regulations.
Successful supplier candidates should:
- Be financially viable
- Be competitive and have “value added” technical, cost or service advantages
- Be ethical, with high health, environment, safety and security standards
- Understand Marathon Oil’s business
- Follow ISO or others appropriate industry procedures and processes
- Have timely and accurate electronic invoice submission processes
Interested in working with Marathon Oil? Our Global Supply Chain team evaluates all potential suppliers.
Have questions? We have the answers.
Please direct questions regarding your registration or invoice status to the Marathon Oil Supplier Hotline:
From the U.K., dial: 808-234-2552 (BT) or 800-068-9831 (MCL)