- ᵃ Two of our eight directors, including the chairs of the Audit and Finance and HES&CR committees, are female.
- ᵃ 25% of our directors self-identify as an ethnicity other than Caucasian/White.
- ᵃ The average age of directors is 61 years.
- ᵃ The NYSE requires that independent directors must comprise the majority of the board. The board has determined that each member, other than Mr. Tillman, meet the NYSE's independence standards.
- ᵃ 50% of our board has joined within the last three years. The average tenure of the directors is less than five years, which we believe reflects a balance of company experience and new perspectives.
How are we doing?
Your opinion matters. Please take a moment to let us know how useful you find the content on this page.
If you’d like to give us your feedback on the entire report, please fill out the complete survey for the 2019 report.